Views: 13 Author: Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-12-01 Origin: Site
· Used predominantly for erosion control purpose, hydroseeding hold moisture and protect against soil loss from rain through the binding of seed, mulch, tackifiers and other soil conditioners for immediate slope protection.
· Most economical method of establishing desired turf compare to traditional sodding and hand seeding method.
· Hydroseeding is much healthier, greener and longer lasting because the root establishment is deeper.
· Thicker and more uniform coverage that consists of Fibromat Erosion Control Blanket creating the ideal growing environment.
· Extensive coverage area of more than 10,000 square meter per day with minimum manpower.